Oklahoma City CPR Classes
Our CPR classes in Oklahoma City, OK, are 100% certified by the American Heart Association (AHA) and provide Basic Life Saving (BLS) Healthcare Provider CPR and AED training.
No matter your job or age, we want to see everyone furnished with this critical life-giving training. The course provides initial certification or recertification for —
- How to perform the seven steps of CPR
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for all ages
- How to use an AED machine
We offer the leading educational resource for personal CPR training at a reasonable price because we —
- Keep our class sizes smaller.
- Offer them various times throughout the week.
We can’t wait to help you gain this life-giving skill!
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Oklahoma City Locations
5.0 Review Rating
Natasha, Medical Assistant
“"This was just the right environment to get recertified with BLS CPR. The instructor was amazing and brought the years of experience on the job to the classroom. I was very impressed with the level of knowledge that the instructor had. Learning was made interactive and fun, which was a lot better than feeling like a typical boring class. Highly recommended."”
“"Awesome experience! I've taken many BLS classes before and this is by far the best class ever. The course was great and I enjoyed the excellent teaching. I really learned the process well and definitely feel more confident. I’d surely recommend this location to anyone that is looking to get certified."”
“"Just had my BLS CPR and First Aid certification and it was so great. Got both certs knocked out in one day. The instructor made it fun and covered all the material in a clear and concise manner. If you still have questions afterwards, the company will continue to extend their support. The facility is nice, as well as easy to get in and out of. Strongly recommend signing up for this class!"”
Oklahoma City’s Best CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
When you are trained in CPR, you gain the power to react in an emergency.
Every year, thousands of lives could be saved during emergencies if more people were simply trained in CPR methods for adults, children, and infants. Our certified CPR trainers help you learn the systems to boldly use your BLS, CPR, and AED machine skills.
CPR training is essential because —
- Four out of five cardiac arrest incidents happen in the home.
- Unintentional injury is the third leading cause of death in the USA.
- Many victims of heart disease appear healthy and strong.
If you’re unsure if you’ll be confident to perform CPR in an emergency, remember that you CAN make a difference! We equipped students like you every day with a simple same-day certification experience.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation is a method that combines rescue breathing and surface chest compressions to help recover a heartbeat. This life-saving action dramatically enhances the likelihood of surviving after cardiac arrest.
What to Expect in Your CPR BLS Classes
From the ABCs of CPR to using an AED machine (the follow-up procedure to resuscitate an individual), our training covers every aspect of CPR. It is 100% certified to meet OSHA requirements.
Whether you need to gain CPR certification for a job or simply want to know this life-saving information, we can give you the most comprehensive training to ensure you’re confident in helping to save a life.
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Oklahoma City, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
Attending the best American Heart Association CPR classes will give you complete confidence to use your certification!
Why Train With Us?
- Confidence. You will be confident to use your training in any situation that requires life-sustaining CPR.
- Experience. CPR Certification has trained over 30,000 students throughout the USA.
- Certification. Receive the most widely employer-accepted, accredited BLS Certification.
- Simplicity. Enjoy more individual training due to our smaller group size, hands-on style, and streamlined classes.
- Convenience. Walk away with your AHA-certified BLS CPR card on the same day.
When can I take my CPR certification course?
We offer class opportunities weekly, which allows you to calendar your session based on your availability.