BLS CPR & AED Renewal in Oklahoma City
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Recertification
CPR Certification OKC is certified by the AHA (American Heart Association) and is here to provide you with the best CPR renewal programs available.
Oklahoma City CPR Renewal Classes
CPR Certification OKC is certified by the AHA (American Heart Association) and is here to provide you with the best CPR renewal programs available. You can go through this program whether you’re nearing the expiration of your certificate or if you have a gap in your certification period. If you are a Good Samaritan or required by a job, this program will satisfy OSHA requirements and provide you with the knowledge to save a life.
After completing your skills test in person, you can leave the very same day with your CPR certification and AHA CPR BLS renewal card in hand!
Our CPR Renewal Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Oklahoma City Locations
Oklahoma City’s Best CPR Renewal Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation or CPR is the necessary training to learn if you are ever in an emergency and need to save a life. Everything from rescue breathing to surface chest compressions and reacting fast in an emergency is essential. Refreshing how to complete these actions is essential, and ongoing CPR training is mandatory to keep your knowledge up-to-date.
Who Needs CPR Certification Renewal?
For your certification to be valid, you must renew it every two years. This ensures that you are OSHA compliant. If your certificate is expired or nearly there, we provide the course you need to recover CPR/AED/BLS credentials.
What to Expect in Your CPR Recertification
We will review —
- How to identify the CPR steps
- How to find a pulse
- How to perform finger and palm chest compressions
- How to use the AED machine
- How to help restore regular breathing
After you’ve received your training and taken the in-person skills test, you will have your certification and can attend to an infant, child, or adult in an emergency.
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Oklahoma City, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and workers
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
You will enjoy our straightforward process because —
- We offer widely accredited training in a more simple system.
- We give the best one-on-one training due to our hands-on elements, smaller group size, and streamlined class time (with some of the class done from home).
- We give you your AHA CPR card on the same day as the class.
How long does CPR certification last?
OSHA and the AHA mandate that you must renew your certification every two years to help you hone your skills and knowledge to give high-quality care if needed.
When can I take my CPR renewal course?
CPR Certification OKC provides CPR renewal classes every week. Simply sign up for the class time that best fits your availability.