BLS CPR & AED Classes with Infant CPR in Oklahoma City
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes with Infant CPR
Our CPR classes with infant CPR in Oklahoma City are American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR. Whether you’re a parent who wants to protect your newborn or are a professional caregiver, you will have the training you need to care for your young one and get the top-level CPR that many employers need!
Oklahoma City Infant CPR
Our CPR classes with infant CPR in Oklahoma City are American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR.
Whether you’re a parent who wants to protect your newborn or are a professional caregiver, you will have the training you need to care for your young one and get the top-level infant-specific CPR that many employers need!
The infant CPR course includes everything you will need to protect a baby in a life-threatening emergency.
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Oklahoma City Locations
Oklahoma City’s Best Infant CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
In your training, you will learn how to —
- Handle a baby or child properly in a crisis.
- Give immediate relief to a baby choking.
- Prevent, spot, and respond to infant breath and cardiac emergencies.
While we hope you never need to use your training, here are some stats on why being trained in infant CPR is so important:
- In 2018, over 21,000 infants died, with Sudden Infant Death (SIDS) and suffocation being the 4th and 5th leading causes, respectively.
- The most common cause of cardiac arrest in young children is respiratory failure or obstruction in the airway.
- 7,000+ children suffer from cardiac arrest each year.
- Other common situations that require infant CPR include head trauma, electrical shock, poisoning, near drowning, severe asthma, or smoke inhalation.
This training gives you the ability to react well with life-sustaining procedures. Our certified instructors train people like you every day to confidently use the BLS, CPR, and AED machine knowledge in any circumstance.
What is CPR?
Only perform CPR on infants who are unconscious, unresponsive, or are not breathing independently. Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is a process that includes rescue breathing and surface chest compressions to —
- Sustain oxygen-rich blood flow to essential organs, including the brain.
- Restore breathing until first responders come to give professional life support.
- Revive breathing and heartbeat after drowning, cardiac arrest, heart attack, or stroke.
What to Expect in Your CPR Classes
You will understand and implement the seven CPR steps, find the pulse, perform finger and palm chest compressions, and ultimately restore breathing.
You will have the best training to help any person stay alive until professional medical assistance arrives, whether attending to an infant, child, or adult.
Obtaining your American Heart Association certificate, you will meet OSHA requirements. All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Oklahoma City, including —
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and workers
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
- Confidence. You will be confident to use your skills in any situation that requires CPR.
- Experience. We have successfully equipped over 30,000 students throughout the USA.
- Simplicity. Enjoy more individual training due to our smaller group size, hands-on style, and streamlined classes.
- Convenience. Walk away with your AHA-certified CPR BLS certification, same day.
When can I take my CPR certification course?
Choose from our weekly class opportunities and take any course based on your availability!
When will my CPR certification expire?
CPR certification requires that all education be renewed every two years to sustain your skill to perform CPR. Schedule your renewal courses today!
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.