American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Certification
Infant BLS CPR & AED Classes in Oklahoma City
Our Infant CPR classes in Oklahoma City are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR. Whether you’re a parent who wants to protect your newborn or are a professional caregiver, you will have the training you need to care for your young one and get the top-level infant-specific CPR that many employers need!
Oklahoma City Infant CPR Classes
Our Infant CPR classes in Oklahoma City are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR.
Whether you’re a parent who wants to protect your newborn or are a professional caregiver, you will have the training you need to care for your young one and get the top-level infant-specific CPR that many employers need!
The infant CPR course includes everything you will need to protect a baby in a life-threatening emergency. As a bonus with your baby CPR training class, we provide child and adult CPR certification free of charge.
Since you’re committing to learning CPR, we want to equip you with a few additional steps to become fully CPR certified! It doesn’t add much class time, and you will gain the benefit of being able to attend to infants, children, and adults.
Our Infant CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Oklahoma City Locations
5.0 Review Rating
Natasha, Medical Assistant
“"This was just the right environment to get recertified with BLS CPR. The instructor was amazing and brought the years of experience on the job to the classroom. I was very impressed with the level of knowledge that the instructor had. Learning was made interactive and fun, which was a lot better than feeling like a typical boring class. Highly recommended."”
“"Awesome experience! I've taken many BLS classes before and this is by far the best class ever. The course was great and I enjoyed the excellent teaching. I really learned the process well and definitely feel more confident. I’d surely recommend this location to anyone that is looking to get certified."”
“"Just had my BLS CPR and First Aid certification and it was so great. Got both certs knocked out in one day. The instructor made it fun and covered all the material in a clear and concise manner. If you still have questions afterwards, the company will continue to extend their support. The facility is nice, as well as easy to get in and out of. Strongly recommend signing up for this class!"”
Oklahoma City’s Best Infant CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
In your training, you will learn how to —
- Handle a baby or child properly in a crisis.
- Give immediate relief to a baby choking.
- Prevent, spot, and respond to infant breath and cardiac emergencies.
While we hope you never need to use your training, here are some stats on why being trained in infant CPR is so important:
- In 2018, over 21,000 infants died, with Sudden Infant Death (SIDS) and suffocation being the 4th and 5th leading causes, respectively.
- The most common cause of cardiac arrest in young children is respiratory failure or obstruction in the airway.
- 7,000+ children suffer from cardiac arrest each year.
- Other common situations that require infant CPR include head trauma, electrical shock, poisoning, near drowning, severe asthma, or smoke inhalation.
This training gives you the ability to react well with life-sustaining procedures. Our certified instructors train people like you every day to confidently use the BLS, CPR, and AED machine knowledge in any circumstance.
What is CPR?
Only perform CPR on infants who are unconscious, unresponsive, or are not breathing independently. Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is a process that includes rescue breathing and surface chest compressions to —
- Sustain oxygen-rich blood flow to essential organs, including the brain.
- Restore breathing until first responders come to give professional life support.
- Revive breathing and heartbeat after drowning, cardiac arrest, heart attack, or stroke.
What to Expect in Your Infant CPR Classes
You will understand and implement the seven CPR steps, find the pulse, perform finger and palm chest compressions, and ultimately restore breathing.
You will have the best training to help any person stay alive until professional medical assistance arrives, whether attending to an infant, child, or adult.
Obtaining your American Heart Association certificate, you will meet OSHA requirements. All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Oklahoma City, including —
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and workers
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
- Confidence. You will be confident to use your skills in any situation that requires CPR.
- Experience. We have successfully equipped over 30,000 students throughout the USA.
- Simplicity. Enjoy more individual training due to our smaller group size, hands-on style, and streamlined classes.
- Convenience. Walk away with your AHA-certified CPR BLS certification, same day.
When can I take my Infant CPR certification course?
Choose from our weekly class opportunities and take any course based on your availability!
When will my Infant CPR certification expire?
CPR certification requires that all education be renewed every two years to sustain your skill to perform CPR. Schedule your renewal courses today!