BLS CPR, AED + First Aid Classes in Oklahoma City
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED & First Aid Classes
Our affordable CPR training is 100% certified by the American Heart Association (AHA) — giving you the AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certification that employers require.
Oklahoma City CPR + First Aid Classes
Participating in the CPR Certification Oklahoma City program, you will obtain the essential skills to help someone in a life-threatening situation.
We are on a mission to see more people in the Oklahoma City community gain this essential CPR first aid training. Our affordable CPR training is 100% certified by the American Heart Association (AHA) — giving you the AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certification that employers require.
Sign up for the finest First Aid and CPR classes today!
Our CPR + First Aid Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Oklahoma City Locations
Oklahoma City’s Best CPR + First Aid Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Fewer adults, children, and infants would die from accidents or emergencies if more people could apply the basic methods taught during CPR and First Aid training. Whether you’re being trained for your job or simply as a good samaritan, you will obtain the training you need to help save a life.
The instructors cover —
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Adults, Children, and Infants,
- How to perform the seven steps of CPR, including Choking Relief,
- How to use an AED machine (the follow-up procedure),
- And how to deliver quality First Aid in other emergencies.
Thousands of individuals have undergone this streamlined, in-person certification program. Our friendly staff is prepared to give you the confidence you need to practice your new skills in a life-changing emergency.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation is a process that combines rescue breathing and surface chest compressions to help recover a heartbeat. This life-saving act dramatically enhances the likelihood of survival after cardiac arrest.
What can I expect from the First Aid and CPR Classes?
This course covers BLS, CPR, and First Aid for all life stages. If it’s your first time going through a First Aid or CPR class, we want to provide the best training and encourage you to ask all of your questions!
Your instructors will go over the seven steps of CPR, how to find a pulse, perform chest compressions, and restore regular breathing to the wounded person. When you leave our class, you will be able to perform CPR and first aid during any emergency, whether seeing to an adult, child, or infant.
CPR and first aid certification can help you:
- Identify a Stroke and Its Warning Signs
- HandleSevere Allergic Reactions
- Administer an Epipen
- Handle Environmental Emergencies
- Intercede during Poison Exposure
- Treat Burns
- Attend to Broken Bones and Sprains
- Alleviate Stings and Bites
- Spot the Signs of a Heart Attack
- Help Restore Breathing in a Drowning
- Deal with Severe Choking
- Stop Blood Loss
Why Train With Us?
Our training gives you critical skills to respond well in an emergency.
- Confidence. You will be confident to use your skills in any situation that requires life-sustaining CPR.
- Experience. We have successfully certified over 30,000 students throughout the USA.
- Simplicity. Enjoy more individual training due to our smaller group size, hands-on method, and streamlined classes.
- Convenience. Walk away with your AHA-certified BLS CPR card and your CPR Certification OKC First Aid card, same day.
- Certification. Receive the most widely recognized, accredited, and employer-accepted BLS Certification.
CPR Certification Oklahoma City is accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Construction Sites
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
- Hospitality Industry
When will my certification expire, and how can I renew it?
CPR training guidelines dictate that all training be repeated every two years to support your skill to perform CPR. Each of our CPR or First Aid and CPR classes can be used for initial certifications and recertifications — simply sign up on our website for your preferred class time.